Wednesday 28 February 2018

Zip Strip Cards

 
Zip Strip Cards
featuring
March 2018 Stamp of the Month
S1803 Birthday Time 




What to do with the decorative strips on the top of your papers? Here is a little idea I have adhered the zip strips as we call them to a 12" piece of card stock. Choose which zip strip designs you would like to put together and don't be afraid to mix and match different paper packs with each other.


                                    

Once you are happy with your piece just cut them at different angles to create a difference and then bling them up with a little shimmer trim and some gems. 


When I created this card I used the February Stamp of the month. I also used the Make waves Scrapbooking stamp set for the flowers. When i popped the flowers on I thought they needed a little lift so I used our clear shimmer pen to make the flowers sparkle.






No comments:

Post a Comment