Thursday 1 March 2018

CTMH Australasian s1803 Stamp of The Month Blog Hop

 CTMH Australasian s1803 Stamp of The Month Blog Hop 






Hello and welcome aboard our  March STamp of the Month Birthday Time  Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Maz Woods Blog
 then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 


Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s March Stamp of the Month
S1803 Set of 26
Recommended My Acrylix® block:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 1" × 6½" (Y1005), 3" × 3" (Y1006)


 This exclusive Birthday Time stamp set  is only available during March 2018.
·         It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75.00 or for $27.00 if ordered separately.  Here are some ideas for you to create.


Here is a  card I created. I just put a few of the stamps together on a 4"x 5" block and stamped it all over the top of a white daisy cardstock, then once you have stamped you then use some Background and texture paper to adhere it to before adhering to the card. I stamped the Happy Birthday in Sapphire ink and coloured it with our shinhan markers.





  Contact your CTMH consultant to place an order.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here https://lisawurth.closetomyheart.com.au/  I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Vandra's

4 comments:

  1. I love using a word stamp as the background,and then highlighting it with the markes really makes it stand out. Great card Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the words to create your own background paper and the idea of colouring inside the letters on the greeting. Fab card - lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the background paper you made. Clever. welcome to the hop Lisa.

    ReplyDelete